Friday, September 21, 2012

Braided Up Do !

I started by putting the hair into 6 different sections
Then braided two braids in the two top sections(total of 4 braids)
 tie them off with rubber bands, you will take these out once you tie them into the ponytails..like the picture below shows

 
I took the braid on the left and brought the left braid of the right section over and down  & tied those two braids into the ponytail. Then I took the braids on the right and tied them into a ponytail on the right....(sounds confusing but the pictures below explain ).

In the end there is 12 rubber bands in the hair.
In the end you get this unique looking hairstyle!! very pretty.

I think this took me about 30-40 minutes. Its a good hairstyle if you want your little girls hair out of her face ha ha. &+ it will last a couple days. If you want to know anything else about this look let me know :]

No comments:

Post a Comment